The CoMakery MetaProject
Lead by Noah Thorp with CoMakery
We are using CoMakery to build CoMakery. We invite you to help us build our community and the software platform for our community. Yes, that's the platform you are using right now. Yup, it's pretty Meta.
If you would like to contribute, email Noah at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for folks to contribute Ruby on Rails, Ethereum, writing blog posts, and community organizing. We are offering big early contributor awards for folks who contribute early on to help us succeed.
This project does not offer royalties or a share of revenue. It does award project tokens. Read the Project Terms for more details.
Earn Project Tokens
- Status: This is a draft of possible project terms that is not legally binding.
- Project Name: The CoMakery MetaProject
- Project Owner: CoMakery, Inc
- Contributions: are not exclusive
- Business Confidentiality: is not required
- Project Confidentiality: is not required
- Maximum Project Tokens: 12,000,000
- Maximum Project Tokens Awarded Per Month: 80,000
Contributors are awarded Project Tokens for contributions. Contributors do not receive Contributor Royalties or Revenue Sharing awards. The value of Project Tokens is not defined by the CoMakery Contributor License, CoMakery Inc, or the CoMakery platform.